By Popular Demand…
April 18 – 19, 2012
How much does it cost for you and your company to NOT communicate effectively?
Communication for ALL Situations
- Face-to-face conversations
- Sales Calls
- Conference Calls
- Webinars and Teleconferences
Do you REALLY know how your listeners perceive you? In an ever-changing world, it is even more critical to over communicate and do it effectively!
How will you influence your listeners to act on what you have to say? How you deliver determines whether or not others see you as credible, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Without doing this effectively, you inhibit your maximum potential to: influence, increase profits and cultivate long-term relationships.
We will help you eliminate the static that plagues communicative delivery – to persuade, sell your ideas, motivate, influence and effectively communicate face-to-face with a clear message. We will explain the positive actions you can take to increase your impact and value to your peers, clients and associates. Whether you are a Senior Executive, sales professional or CFO this highly interactive workshop will show you how to immediately implement the skills and tools needed in your day-to-day conversations.
- See yourself as others see you. Are you as good – or bad – as you think you are when you communicate?
- Project confidence and credibility; build trust to be heard.
- Avoid rambling to get your point across to gain understanding and commitment.
- Consciously and deliberately communicate in a way that influences others to take action.
- Identify how your ability to influence impacts your work, business and relationships.
- Deliver a message your listener wants to receive, not only what you want them to hear.
- Enhance your listener’s perception that you are the expert and trusted advisor.
- Establish a framework for reaching a call to action.
- From preparation, delivery to follow up, succinctly communicate your business proposition.
- Identify the needs, expectations and communication style of your listener to gain their commitment.
- Influence when communicating up, across and down channels. Handle objections with credibility, confidence and authority.
- Read your listeners and maintain control over the conversation.
- Manage personality styles and distractions to stay on track. Manage time and build listener trust.
- Manage the interaction of visual aids (iPads, PowerPoint, Keynote, handouts, notes and agendas).
- Strategically identify visual aid placement to increase listener understanding and add impact to your message.
- Stay connected and keep your listeners involved.
- Virtual conversations that influence.
- Protocol for setting up the success of your call within the first 15 seconds to grab attention and increase interaction.
- Stay tuned before, during and after the call to clearly identify how the call impacts everyone.
- Manage visual aids (PowerPoint and Keynote slides, iPads, handouts, agenda and notes) to support your take aways and enhance your message rather than distract your message.
- Protocol for managing interruptions and questions.
- What happens after the session?
- You will receive four tools to hold yourself accountable to make these skills permanent.
- A copy of your videotaped exercises on DVD.
- Coaching feedback sheet; feedback you receive from the instructors and your peers.
- Videotaped exercises incorporated throughout the workshop provide you the opportunity to practice and apply the skills that are taught. (Exercises will be customized to provide real-world examples.)
- Three private coaching sessions giving you the opportunity to receive personalized feedback and next steps.
This highly interactive workshop gives you the opportunity to see how your listeners perceive you.
Our approach accelerates learning in a fun and non-threatening environment.
- 2 – Instructors
- 9 – Videotaped exercises
- 3 – Private coaching sessions
- Enhancing confident and credible delivery skills
- Establishing a framework
- Reaching a call to action
- Communication Quick Start™
- Create and use visual aids to support your message
- Handling challenging questions and objections
- In-room coaching
What Our Clients Are Saying
“One of the unique skills you brought to the training was your ability to demonstrate each of the communication techniques. It made the material more credible and believable to the audience since they could see, firsthand, how effective the communication techniques are. The immediate change in their behavior was amazing. We were fully engaged from start to finish!”
“This highly interactive workshop focused on powerful skills and techniques to enhance and maximize my abilities to be more effective as a leader and communicator. Within the same day, I along with my fellow attendees could see remarkable results by simply applying the learned behaviors. Stacey Hanke Inc.’s engaging delivery and coaching style left all of us attending the workshop wanting more!”
Vice President – Merchandise Presentation
“Stacey Hanke Inc. really practices what they preach. Their honest feedback and visual evidence cannot be denied. It has led me to be better equipped for not only presenting to an audience but one-to-one selling and perhaps the biggest improvement has been my ability to get appointments. This has been by far the best training that I have ever received. Your team has made me a better communicator and the rewards are already showing.”
Key Accounts Manager Bio Protection
Novartis Animal Health US, Inc.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS
*Please Note: Club Quarters is a members only property. In order to book accommodations and receive the discount, you must mention that you have a meeting at Summit Executive Centre.
$1,250.00 per participant
Don’t wait until April to register as there is limited seating: maximum ten participants.